AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS
We have been honored to receive hundreds of national and international awards in the world’s most respected design competitions for the work we have done for our clients. Although we do not design with awards in mind, they represent external confirmation of our success in meeting our clients' objectives and the quality of our work.
Among the most relevant are:
- Vision Awards, organized by the League of American Communication Professionals (LACP), with an average of over 5000 entries every year, from more than 20 countries. All reports submitted by signi in the past 8 years have earned at least 95 points out of 100, winning the top places in their categories.
- ARC Awards, organized by Mercomm and based in NY, where annual reports designed by signi have consistently been recognized for more than 15 years, winning the Best of Mexico award in several occasions, including four in a row.
- Nicholson Awards, at the time sponsored by the NAIC (National Association of Investors Corporation), in several occasions acknowledged annuals produced by signi among the best non-USA reports.
- Creativity Annual, our work has been selected and recognized for several years in this respected design publication, including one Platinum Award, the highest endorsement of the contest.
- Other awards include: How Magazine—one of the most prestigious design journals—, Latin Finance Magazine, Quorum Awards; a! Diseño, and Sid Cato World Class Annual Reports.
Best Agency of the Year – Also within the Vision Awards, signi has been selected several times as one of the top three agencies in the Americas in annual report design, and in 2013, won the Silver Award as one of the top three agencies worldwide in this field.